- The selected candidate would be responsible for measuring, monitoring and analyzing the company’s liquidity risk exposure on a day-to-day and long-term basis for various financial products.
- Oversee liquidity risk monitoring and analytics.
- Manage liquidly risk EWI's, cash flow stress testing and limits framework for the branch and subsidiaries.
- Monitor developments in regulatory guidelines, assess requirements and implement compliant solutions.
- Prepare and present reports and supplemental information for committees and regulatory requests.
- Continuous development and enhancement of existing framework.
- Assist in review and challenge and independent assessment analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis to support various requests.
- 5-10 years of bank liquidity risk experience.
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Minor VBA, SQL, and knowledge of Oracle Ofsaa
For any more information please contact email@example.com