BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Treasury Liquidity Manager.
What you'll do:
- You'll be joining a small team responsible for the production of the bank’s ILAAP, our key liquidity document detailing to the Board and local regulator liquidity risks and management processes.
- Working with Enterprise Wide Risk (EWR), you'll provide thought leadership on the impact of various stress scenarios such as the EU referendum vote on the liquidity position of the bank. You'll be required to understand and advise on regulatory developments, industry norms, peer positions and driving best practice in global liquidity management.
As well as this, you'll:
- Pro-actively manage currency liquidity risk across all legal entities and geographical locations within agreed internal and regulatory liquidity risk metric tolerances
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective risk management framework to maintain the bank's safety
- Collaborate with a broad range of business partners including senior executives and global regulators
- Deliver an array of media to all stakeholders in order to educate, inform and influence on our liquidity and balance sheet strategy and management
The skills you'll need:
- We're looking for someone with comprehensive banking experience, ideally within Treasury, with good risk management and general banking product knowledge. Along with a good understanding of banking regulations, and a good grasp of balance sheet frameworks, you'll have experience managing funding cash flows, liquidity profiles and currency positions across a large global footprint.
You'll also have:
- Experience communicating with, and presenting to executive audiences, and managing relationships across a wide-range of stakeholders
- An awareness of Basel 3 and Local Regulations
- An enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach along with a desire to make change happen.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org