BSM Group are representing a Big 4 client seeking a transaction services financial due diligence Senior Manager/Associate Director.
This candidate can join any one of their offices in the United Kingdom. This includes:
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Luton and Scotland. The client is open to sponsoring those with relevent experience seeking opportunities in the UK. ACA is not essential as long as the candidate has relevant transactions experience.
This is a great opportunity to join the best financial due diligence practice in the UK, in one of the most active M&A markets in the world. The company has a fantastic reputation in the market due to their recent worldwide known transactions and a keen focus on treating their staff well.
The team has doubled in the last two years. As it stands, this service line in the UK is valued as a £400 million business and have high expectations for future growth.
This Big 4 company is flexible with what sector you would like to work in. Equally, if you feel the mid market is your strong point, you can develop this area of the business - a fantastic way to build a strong case for Director and work on business development.
This client promotes meritocracy. If you perform well you will be promoted, whether it is the right time of the year or not.
As a Senior Manager within Financial Due Diligence you will be involved in:
- Analysing financial and non-financial business information;
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial);
- Writing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients;
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Interaction with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc
- Development of internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset
- Whilst the role is based in London, travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target’s location
For any more information please contact: email@example.com