- A premier investment management software provider for the financial services sector is looking for a driven sales executive who should be someone competitive, self-driven, and has a strong work ethic with the desire to leverage their current sales experience in order to grow revenue for the segment leader.
- Over the last few years, this organization has grown extensively year-on-year since their inception and the forefront of their strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, they are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. This leading Fin-tech firm is a global organization with offices across Europe and North America providing an array of products to both small and large firms, in over 35 countries worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive expected value out of target region/market across private equity, real estate and other private capital segments.
- Identify and qualify prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting and email.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities within our CRM.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect requirement.
- Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre-sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long-term partnership.
- Engage across stakeholders at the prospect to align the organization around the value of the overall organization.
- Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in the organization and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect.
- Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Work closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing sales executive role.
- Individuals likely to come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
- Past experience selling in the Financial services/alternative asset industry desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve.
- Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results.
Why should you consider a change?
- They are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Financial Services and Cloud Computing.
- They foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network.
- Their culture encourages risk-taking and innovation.
- While they are a financially robust and established company, they are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Please do get in touch at your earliest convenience for a brief confidential discussion.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org