My client is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to the global capital markets sector, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions.
The senior sales executive will be responsible for uncovering and closing all new client sales opportunities for the entire suite of Investor Relations products and services offered to the Public Companies within their geographic area of coverage.
- Prospect and engage with non-client accounts to secure contracts and convert to new client status.
- Achieve assigned sales targets through the process of non-client conversion on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Run entire sales process which include: initial prospecting activities, secure on-site meeting, presentations to senior management and C-suite level, follow up activities, price and contract negotiations to close of new business.
- Discuss with non-client prospect challenges, objectives, strategy to achieve those objectives and provide solution-based offerings to enable prospective client to achieve their goals in an effective and efficient process.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding and knowledge of products and solution offerings
- Create and advance territory strategies to identify and engage non-client accounts in a relevant manner that uncovers potential opportunities that will result in new client acquisition.
- Effectively utilize provided sales enablement tools as well as provided sales reporting and CRM platforms. Consistently and frequently maintain sales activity in provided CRM platform as well as opportunity pipeline status.
- Sales Executive is expected to work effectively and efficiently with internal product teams, account management teams, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- BA or BS Degree
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM or related Sales enablement software to track and manage sales opportunities and prospect activity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand prospect workflow, strategy and objective to provide solution-based approach for successful outcome.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Flexibility to travel on a frequent basis to coverage responsibility (approximately 80% travel)
- Superior analytical reasoning, and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Facility with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; experience with FactSet a plus
For anymore information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org