- A Global Leading Fin-Tech Provider that specializes in a wide range of services including but not limited to risk & compliance, retail & institutional banking, payment solutions, asset & wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting, and outsourcing solutions.
- They are looking to add a driven Sales Representative in their Jersey City office who will assist in positioning the firm’s must-have products within the market and close on targeted opportunities. Sales Representatives will communicate the value of the products and generate leads which will then turn into new clients. There is a huge customer base to connect with making this an exciting opportunity to drive growth in the company. Additionally, this role is a unique position as it is a Fast Track into Management level opportunities, depending on performance and sales ability (Between 12-15 months on average before receiving promotion).
As a Sales Development Representatives, your main responsibilities will be:
- Hit the ground running prospecting new markets to help companies solve their challenges by…
- Identifying the companies most likely to benefit from our technology/products;
- Connecting with key decision makers and influencers within those target companies;
- Uncovering their needs to best position the benefits of our array of products;
- And motivating stakeholders to take the first step and participate in discovery calls and demos
- Develop a set of sales skills that will lay the foundation for a high tech sales career
- Be one of the first employees to work on an exciting set of new products that are already generating revenue while working for a company with an established track record and culture focused on impact
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree necessary / advanced degree a plus
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization
- You are resourceful and excited by facing the challenges of the unknown
- Excited to work within the technology or finance sectors
- You are able to effectively communicate important messaging and complex ideas to a wide range of audiences with diligence and creativity.
- You are creative and empathetic in building interest with stakeholders
- You are a master of judgment and reading a wide variety of interactions to identify the best outcome
- Hungry to become a Sales Leader with a thriving organization with offices throughout the US and globally
This firm offers competitive wages, outstanding benefits and provides the platform to refine skills and grow professionally. If you meet the above qualifications and are seeking an impactful job opportunity, please do get in touch at your earliest convenience for a brief, confidential discussion.
For any more information please contact email@example.com