Treasury Risk is responsible for managing the key risks associated with capital, balance sheet, funding and liquidity providing the bank, its businesses and other stakeholders, such as regulatory authorities, with key information, policies, standards, metrics and methodologies. Reporting and data management are essential to effectively manage these resources.
About Liquidity Risk Reporting and Data Management:
- Liquidity Risk Reporting and Data Management is a new team in Treasury Risk that is responsible for the production of regulatory reporting requirements and critical management information. The key mission is to ensure that all Treasury reports are produced with high quality, accurately, efficiently and with data consistent across Treasury, Finance and Risk.
Work with Treasury US Reporting and Data Management team to:
- Produce and submit Treasury Risk MI and Regulatory Reports
- Work with upstream data providers to ensure Treasury Risk has timely, accurate and complete data.
- Ensure that Treasury Risk meets our regulatory reporting requirements and deliverables and has the MI needed to make critical decisions for the firm
- Produce and validate Treasury MI/Regulatory Reports (including the 5G and Liquidity Stress Tests)
- Responsible to run data controls
- Ensuring high data quality and accuracy
- Report/Data reconciliation to other functional areas like Risk and Finance
- Improvement/increase processes efficiency
- Manage and maintain data quality dashboards to demonstrate impact of issues and demonstrate our progress in resolving issues
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Financial Reporting, Product Control or Financial Analysis experience
- Strong data analysis (SQL/Excel Macro) skills
- Regulatory knowledge in one or more of: Basel I, II & III, Dodd Frank, CCAR or general US Regulatory Policy
- Understanding of principals of liquidity risk management
- Experience in Dodd Frank Section 165 Stress
- Understanding of mitigation and contingency strategies
- Ability to identify and communicate stress limits
- Experience in testing and implementing new processes / reports
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org