The successful candidate will join the EMEA Algorithmic Trading Quantitative group. The group works closely with its Product and Technology partners to develop the electronic trading products of Bank for both Equities and Futures. It researches and implements sophisticated models and infrastructure designed to improve the performance of algorithmic trading strategy components.
The role will involve making a significant and differentiating contribution to all aspects of the team’s agenda including the continued enhancement of our algorithmic trading suite and the continued development of our desk and client service tools, real-time analytics product and performance monitoring capabilities.
- Research and development of various trading models in order to improve strategy performance
- Research, implementation in trading platform and testing of various agency algorithmic trading and Smart Order Routing strategies
- Research of various trading and performance analytics and implementation in real-time analytics and alerting platform
- Strategy and analytics documentation and marketing
- Production of quant research publications
- Interaction with internal & external clients
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Extensive programming experience in Python and ideally Java, Q/Kdb
- Strong practical experience of data analysis and machine learning
- Solid experience of researching market microstructure and developing algorithmic trading strategies
- Good understanding of Global Markets
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages, especially Python and ideally Java, Q/Kdb
Excellent academic background with a higher degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative or software engineering subject (MSc / PhD or equivalent )
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org