BSM Group are representing a client seeking English Speaking Audit Senior.
- You will work closely with audit manager from the planning stage through to the completion of the audit of Banking clients
- You will be working with International and Local Banks
The role is within a motivated team in a fast and dynamic work environment
You will work closely with the engagement manager helping to coordinate a network of international teams
You will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach to help build your leadership skills both on and off the job
- Must have a bachelors or masters degree or a professional audit qualification (E.g. ICAEW, ACCA, Swiss CPA, US CPA)
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience auditing banking clients in an international practice firm
- You must have experience in IFRS and/or US GAAP.
The role is an English speaking role however fluency in German is advantageous but not essential
- You must have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills
You will help coach and develop junior staff to help them reach their potential.
For any more information please contact email@example.com