- Leverage a working knowledge of payment, clearing and settlement activities and general liquidity risk management practices to formulate a best-in-class Intraday Liquidity Risk Management framework consistent with overall Liquidity Risk Management framework and provide general oversight for the management of intraday liquidity risks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- Work with global stakeholders and subject matter experts to build out a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of intraday liquidity risks and risk mitigants.
- Create materials / presentations to facilitate management decision-making forums and to refine and advance intraday liquidity risk management framework
- Be a dependable point of contact for local treasury teams and business units on the topic of intraday liquidity risk monitoring, management and reporting
- Lead independent work streams in support of regulatory responses, including CLAR, Resolution Planning and other regulatory requests
- Collaborate with partners across Business, Treasury, Operations and Risk functions.
- Strong quantitative skills (model design/development, stress testing, programming etc)
- Proficient with MS Office Suit (Excel, Word, Powerpoint…)
- Ability to work with IT department (collect, challenge and analyze of data extracted)
- Knowledge of Transaction Banking Products (and associated client behaviors) / process
- Comfortable with organizational complexity, high pressure environments and rapid change
- Straightforward and clear communicator (written and spoken)
For anymore information please contact email@example.com