This position will report to the Head of U.S. Risk Analytics and will support the development and implementation of the banks U.S. risk analytic capabilities, in particular US enterprise wide stress testing.
- Assists in the development, implementation and refinement of risk analytic capabilities in the U.S., leveraging existing Enterprise capabilities and enhancing them with local capabilities as needed. Manages, monitors, and creates reports on risk analytic measures
Assists in the development of the bank’s enterprise stress testing framework in line with U.S regulatory expectations, working closely with Head Office Risk Analytics group to utilize existing Enterprise capabilities and enhancing those with local capabilities as needed.
- Participates in the design and application of appropriate stress scenarios.
- Works closely with colleagues in U.S. Finance to develop capital forecasting capabilities for the consolidated SBUS and standalone U.S. legal entities as necessary.
- Develops appropriate reports and analyses for the Board Risk Committee and other management level risk committees and regulators.
- Coordinates with risk managers throughout U.S. Operations and at the Group level to create holistic U.S. Risk Reporting.
- Participates in the design and implementation of risk identification, and other risk assessment programs.
- Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Master’s degree recognized professional designation in a specialized area of finance or business, or equivalent, is an asset. 4+ years of progressively higher levels of responsibility in a related discipline
- Solid working knowledge of enterprise, quant, credit, and operational risk management frameworks and processes.
- Knowledge of stress testing practices in various disciplines (Market, Credit, Operational, Liquidity, etc.)
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org