The VP-Liquidity Risk Management, reporting into the Director of Liquidity Risk Management, is a senior member of the Liquidity Risk Management team at the major global bank. The position will play an integral role in shaping a strong liquidity risk 2nd line of defense as required per the Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS).
This is a visible role within the organization and the successful candidate will be expected to closely partner with the Treasury, front line business leads, internal and global stakeholders.
- Responsible for formulating and enhancing liquidity risk management practices and processes at the Branch and enterprise-level. Assist in the design and updates for the CUSO wide Liquidity Risk management policy, procedures and processes while aligning with head office policies.
- Strengthen the Review and Challenge process by appropriately challenging 1st line of defense, tracking the open review and challenge items to closure. Present the Review and Challenge results regularly to regulators, committees and senior management.
- Improve and participate in the reporting process to stakeholders (Risk committees and Senior Management) by improving the current processes and continually analyzing the current risk environment to communicate potential near term risks.
- Participate in annual projects like annual CFP planning, Resolution planning
- Provide subject matter expertise to enhance 2052a reporting.
- Lead and assist in reviewing, revising and/or establishing risk appetites, risk tolerances, limits, guidelines and early warning indicators. Provide clear and concise rationale as well as thorough analysis in proposals to the line of business, senior management and all stakeholders
- Maintain contact with peers in the industry and with regulatory agencies as new regulatory guidance evolves to ensure the Branch is adequately prepared to meet new guidance.
- 5 plus years of Treasury experience with at least three years in Liquidity Risk Management.
- Knowledge of financial products (FX, derivatives, commitments, deposits, etc) and liquidity stress testing (both internal and Regulatory) is a must.
- Ability to lead small business projects by effectively communicating with the stakeholders is a must.
- Well versed in various aspects of risk management (risk appetite, governance, regulatory landscape) is very desirable.
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Oracle OFSAA experience a plus
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org