BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Vice President – Counterparty Credit Risk Management.
- Revising transactions as well as front office analysis, challenging assumptions and challenging these where necessary.
- Oversee annual review of existing limits and counterparties as a senior credit risk manager.
- Providing creative solutions: Influencing transaction structures and credit risk related terms/conditions when required.
- Participating in transactions due diligence, client legal and other relevant meetings.
- Determining transaction level internal ratings and recommending risk appetite.
- Presenting large transactions to senior management (CRO as well) for discussion and approval. Analyse and present complex structures and make recommendations to senior Risk management staff, in a concise and clear manner.
- Transactional and additional trading documentation: Establish credit risk related terms in trading documentation to mitigate credit risk and ensure transactions perform as expected. This will involve close liaison with our Legal department, GCP, and client or their lawyers, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of credit risk of transactions across Fixed Income, Currency and Equity areas from a credit, structuring and execution background
- Robust knowledge of derivative products and risk.
- Knowledge of ABS, funding MBS, CLO, securitised asset structures and structured transactions.
- Strong commercial orientation and be lateral thinker with proven ability to undertake comprehensive industry research and analyses. Demonstrate a Proactive attitude
- Client focussed with influential communication skills
- Someone who can work as part of a team who builds strong, open dialogue based relationships with internal, external clients and colleagues
- Self-directed in fluid environment
- Understanding of trading documentations e.g. ISDA
If you require any more information please contact Ali Nurmohamed: email@example.com or 0207 653 6734