BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Valuations Partner to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. The client is open to sponsoring those with relevent valuations experience seeking European opportunities.
We are searching for a Valuations or Business Modelling Associate Partner or Partner to join the fastest growing and biggest Deals team in Dublin. The company brand has a fantastic reputation in the market due to their recent successes, winning the most interesting projects and their impressive rate of growth.
The team has doubled in the last three years and they strongly believe that this growth will continue – a great opportunity to take over a large part of the business and scale this service line further. The complexity of their services and their types of clients is why this business stands out from their competitors.
The lead partner currently heads up three service lines and due to the recent growth of the teams the partner is no longer able to scale each business unit to their true potential.
Do you think that you can deliver on projects and/or bring on new business in valuations or business modelling?
Would you like to work in an English speaking country within the EU?
- A strong understanding of business valuation or modelling
- Experience in a relationship driven market
- Strong business development skills
- Experience leading a team in valuations and/or business modelling
- Consulting experience
- Delivering on projects as well as winning new business
- building and improving valuation models
- performing valuation analysis using various valuation approaches and methodologies
- Writing reports
- Researching industry trends
- Liaising with clients and internal teams to establish and communicate work scopes
- Delegation and oversight of work to junior staff
- Assistance in the development and execution of business development initiatives
- Preparing proposals to win new business
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Planning and organising, including managing a portfolio of work
- Following instructions and procedures
- Writing clear but comprehensive reports in English
- Analysing and breaking down client provided data
- Commercial awareness
- Presenting and communicating information
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
For any more information please contact email@example.com