BSM Group is looking for a Treasury Reporting Manager for a key role in supporting the Treasury function and effective debt management for an innovative corporate organisation.
- You will be responsible for accurate statutory, regulatory and accounting reports and ensure they are delivered within deadlines.
- This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate from practice who has an interest in treasury accounting and looking to take a step up in their career. Key skills include a good understanding of treasury technical accounting and reporting financial information.
- Reporting internal and external in respect of treasury function in the statutory accounts, regulatory accounts and other external outputs
- Responsible for analysis of the Treasury portfolio and responsibility for input into the any monthly Finance reporting to the companies’ Exec & Board and issued to senior management within Finance, Tax & Treasury
- Liaise with Treasury front and back office
- Advising on implications on reporting and disclosures as required under GAAP
- Take a lead on redesigning of treasury reporting processes to improve efficiency
- Provide technical financial accounting advice and guidance for Treasury
- Maintain accounting policies and manuals and provide expert treasury accounting advice on compliance issues
- Support treasury analysis for Tax Dept for annual company tax returns submitted to HMRC
The successful candidate will posses:
- Full accounting qualification or equivalent (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Degree or equivalent
- Prior exposure to Treasury Reporting and/or Treasury Operations
- Previous experience in financial services or in a commercial environment
- Ability to demonstrate closing a treasury process
- Strong treasury accounting understanding (will suit junior Manager in Treasury functions within practice or someone in similar role)
- Good understanding of using a Treasury Management System and running a close process
- Good communication skills to liaise with a number of stakeholders
- Bright, driven, keen and willing to improve processes
For any more information please contact email@example.com