My client – a leading UK bank with a hugely impressive reputation in the market for their working environment and internal growth platforms is looking for a Treasury Manager to join their London hub.
The role would have this individual in a unique position where you would be involved with contributing to several layers of treasury – liquidity, capital, funding and operational risk models.
A tight knit team that has seen plenty of internal opportunity throughout the years in progressing staff and developing across all treasury disciplines – this role is for someone looking for a broad role with a great deal of reach and stakeholder management throughout treasury risk and other areas within the bank.
What will you be doing?:
- Support the development of the operational risk model and help facilitate the work on the concentration risk model
- Work closely with the model validation team during the annual review of the models.
- Produce the capital and funding plans including the stress testing analytics for ICAAP (funding and capital plans), Recovery Plan and Reverse stress testing.
- Provide expert recommendations on Capital implications of strategic initiatives and on proposed new products.
- Develop strong relationship with front office and provide subject matter expertise and analysis to support transaction decisions and risk management.
- Support the Senior Manager in preparation of the ICAAP including stress testing analysis and document preparation.
- Support the Senior Manager provide recommendations on Capital and liquidity risk management including optimisation of Capital ratios, Leverage ratios, LCR, NSFR and other key risk measures
Needless to say you should then ideally have:
- Strong operational risk, capital and/or funding management background within a financial institution.
- Exposure to money market and debt capital markets activities within a financial institution.
- Analytical and numerate – ability to rapidly absorb, review and refine new concepts.
- MS Office skills in particular advanced MS excel.
- Awareness of the regulatory developments relevant to Capital, Funding and Liquidity.
- Strong understanding and application of financial accounting.
- Professional finance qualification e.g. Accountancy, AMCT, CFA.
For any more information please contact email@example.com