BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Transaction Services Manager/Senior Manager, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
A top Advisory firm in Amsterdam is looking for Financial Due Diligence specialists to join the team. This team wins the biggest deals in the Netherlands. The M&A market in the Netherlands is one of the most active in the world and it is a great opportunity to expose yourself to the more complex, challenging aspects within M&A. The Netherlands is culturally diverse and is a great location for expats and has a 30% tax remuneration rule for international employees, making it a very desirable place to work.
The Transaction Services M&A team is an exciting, fast paced and ever-growing business with more than 8 people joining at a junior level in November. The business would like to grow out the team at other levels as well due to high deal flow. The Dutch language is not essential, however it is preferred. If you are in Audit and would like to move into Deals, the Dutch language is necessary and this move may be possible should your personality be right for this high pressured environment!
- Analysing financial and non-financial business information;
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial);
- Writing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients;
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Interaction with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc
- Development of internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset
- Whilst the role is based in Amsterdam, travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target’s location
For any more information please contact email@example.com