BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Third Party Officer
- Overseeing implementation and management of the TPSP policy and program across EMEA.
- Reviewing scheduled and ad hoc reporting; maintaining an awareness of risk issues affecting key third party service providers within EMEA, and ensuring appropriate escalation and follow-up takes place.
- Servicing as the communications conduit between WORC, the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) program and business / regional Relationship / Engagement Managers.
- Monitoring reporting to ensure program requirements are addressed timely and that risk acceptance is submitted, when required.
- Address and escalate as necessary, issues and concerns within the region (e.g. – lack of responsiveness / follow-up from engagement / relationship managers / other TPO’s etc., in meeting program requirements)
- Maintaining documentation evidencing review and challenge and monitoring activities.
- Conducting ongoing documentation reviews to ensure data quality and integrity, timely and thorough completion of program requirements, adherence to documentation standards and effective management of third party risk.
- Educating key team members (Relationship /Engagement Manager, Business Owners, Business Liaisons) in the region on the program and policy requirements and ensure all receive appropriate training.
- Providing ongoing education and awareness of the TPRM program requirements across the region as required.
- Together with related business owner, ensuring risk acceptance and alternative practise requests are approved at the appropriate management level and documented as per TPSP standards and procedures.
- Reporting high levels of residual risk to appropriate management and reporting forums. Quantifying and qualifying risk.
- Defining and implementing all pertinent LOB processes to meet the requirements of the TPSP policy, standards and procedures.
- Extensive experience in financial services, which must include direct proven experience with project/process change management.
- Project management experience to solve complex problems.
- Experience in governance and risk management.
- Proven effectiveness in development of data solutions, reporting and metric development.
- Proven effectiveness in partnership across various stakeholders, including senior and executive management.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Effective change leader.
If you require any more information please contact Ali Nurmohamed: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 653 6734