A leading Financial Institution based in London specialising in research and analysis on securitised products are recruiting at various levels for analytical candidates with exposure to Structured Finance products to develop their analytical skills in a Credit Analysis function.
- Analysing a variety of securitised transactions (ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, Covered Bonds) to provide high quality credit opinions to investors and other market participants;
- Implementing appropriate default and cash flow modelling;
- Scrutinising transaction legal documents
- On-site review of transaction servicers/originators;
- Communicating rating rationale to investors and other market participants through presale reports, presentations and meetings;
- Product knowledge covering any of the following; ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, CDOs and Covered Bonds
- A strong analytical background with advanced Excel Skills
- An understanding of the factors affecting the performance of securitised transactions
- An understanding of the factors affecting the credit risk of securitised transactions
- Knowledge of the counterparties which which affect securitised transactions
- Experience of cash flow modelling
Apply today to find out more about the firm and the team.