A “2018 best place to work” financial services company based here in the city are looking at adding to their treasury risk model development team.
The ream are responsible for crucial model development that feeds into both risk and treasury for vital business decisions across disciplines.
This opportunity is an amazing chance for someone accomplished and established within a team elsewhere to gain a huge platform for progression and leadership with this position being touted as a future lead in the team.
So as well as in-depth technical modelling development experience, we're looking for someone with gravitas and the right personality to lead from the front.
Needless to say, given the remit of the team, were looking for a technical specialist - someone ideally with robust experience using a range of statistical modelling techniques, including linear and logistic regression, monte carlo and VaR as examples.
- Previous statistical modelling experience within a financial services company (banking, building society, insurance etc… all welcome)
- A degree qualified candidate – physics, maths, economics, engineering as examples.
- Coding – SAS, SQL or VBA all welcome…
- Experience with translating and presenting technical modelling data and insight to senior stakeholders
- Previous team management skills are a bonus but not a must.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org