BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Senior Sales Executive.
- The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for selling our products and services into both new and existing Strategic Accounts. Sales Executives are responsible for generating new business sales revenue from software licensing and services sales within their area of focus.
- Primary responsibility is to sell product, services and solutions including Enterprise-wide Trading and Risk Management Platform to new and existing top and mid-tier Energy or Financial trading companies
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding annual targets for license and consulting services (between $2M-$4M annually)
- Manage the business relationship and contractual agreements between the firm and new/strategic clients in order to achieve new and add-on sales and services revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle for new/existing strategic clients assigned to Sales Executive resulting in closed deals.
- Ensure client gets optimum value from the product and ensure client satisfaction is achieved
- Responsible for invoicing and debt collection in conjunction with the sales support organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or related IT field or equivalent experience in a related field
- Previous sales, new business development experience within similar environment
- Finding new prospects, developing or rekindling cold prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and both written/verbal communicate skills
- Experience in strategic selling methodology (preferably Miller Heiman)
- Strong client facing/executive presence/influencing capability
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Desire to work within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated abilities to exceed target license quota goals of at a minimum of between $2M - $4M annually
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864