BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Senior Risk Analyst.
- Delivering complex and, or basic objectives simultaneously, using own initiative, to the benefit of all relevant parties, whilst also taking on and delivering additional ad-hoc objectives as required.
- Taking a lead in briefings for team members, stakeholders on progress of work, sharing knowledge, successes and opportunities. Communicating confidently with junior team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Identifying solutions to emerging risk issues, changing priorities, project completion issues and areas of conflict.
- Challenging established policy and procedures, where appropriate and suggesting alternatives.
- Drawing, formulating and communicating conclusions from own work, recommending further actions where required.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of retail products, such as credit cards, loans or mortgages.
- Experience working in relevant environments, i.e. Credit, Risk Analytics.
- Experience working in relevant market, context, i.e. Retail Banking.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerate subject but will consider any.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Risk Analytics.
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, Microsoft Office.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
If you require any more information please contact Ali Nurmohamed: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 653 6734