A fantastic opportunity for a tested project leader in data warehouse management to bring their expertise to an exciting build out of market risk/treasury data warehousing in a reputable and established brand in Leeds/Yorkshire.
The role will have you managing a team of three data warehouse managers whom are responsible for the crucial collection and management of specialised data across treasury and finance for the bank. The focus is within market risk and reporting within treasury (ideally you would have experience within treasury/market risk or a similar finance function)
You must also have experience with managing staff in treasury/IT/Systems and have a strong technical understanding of data sets, source systems and change initiatives.
The role is highly strategic in nature given the functions current growth and build – you will be responsible for taking charge of the team but also presenting and contributing to the future plans and change strategy to best implement data warehouse applications and design for the bank.
You therefore will need to:
- Have strong leadership experience within date warehousing and ideally treasury/finance.
- Detailed understanding of data requirements for Market Risk Reporting
- Detailed understanding of data source systems and feed generation
- Good understanding of standard IT change processes
- Expertise in the development of SQL queries and Business Objects reporting
- Good understanding of SQL Database and Business Objects Universe structures
- Expertise in the creation and maintenance of Data transformation documentation
- Commercial awareness of the Group, its divisional structure and customer products
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org