- This large property and real estate business operate across the UK and build residential commercial property and provide property management services. This role is a key member of the finance team and you will manage the entirety of the technical group reporting and fixed asset accounting.
- Produce consolidated financial statements under IFRS and be the first point of contact with external auditors
- Manage a team of 3
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Take the lead for the organisation to maintain financial control and regulation
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to answer technical accounting queries and explain reporting where necessary
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a very strong technical accounting background. An excellent understanding of financial regulatory requirements and control is important, as is the ability to lead and develop a team successfully.
- Experience of producing a full set of consolidated financial statements alongside previous line management is essential to be considered for this role.
For any more information please contact email@example.com