BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner – Costs.
- Accountable for the Budgeting and Forecasting process for the specific areas of cost responsibility, ensuring a cohesive planning cycle which informs and challenges the business in making key strategic decisions Accountable for review, challenge and sign-off at month end for staff costs to ensure completeness and accuracy of the accounts. Provide interpretation of all material variances against Budget and Forecast to ensure a full understanding of the value drivers
- Prepare and present monthly management information on headcount and staff related costs to Exco and Cost Centre Managers, including a rolling monthly outlook (in conjunction with People team), to ensure full year targets are met
- Design, implement and run a cost allocation module across the Group, using activity based costing methodology. This includes agreeing cost allocation drivers and metrics across the business, determining the financial impact on segment performance, and ensuring actual results are reported as designed.
- Define, analyse, interpret, and report cost information and results, determining and recommending courses of action to drive value and manage and improve business unit performance.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and the Finance community
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding and appreciation of internal Finance processes
- Experience in business partnering with non-finance teams
- Professional, ensures deadlines are always met with accurate submissions
- Knowledge of SUN general ledger and planning tools
- Experience of activity based costing techniques
- It is desirable that they have experience within retail and/or consumer financial services sector.
For any more information please contact email@example.com