BSM Group are representing our client, seeking a Spanish speaking Senior Dealer – Treasury Markets. Our client are unable to provide sponsorship for this role, as such applicants will already have right to work in the EU.
- To manage the daily liquidity and funding position in an efficient and timely manner ensuring adherence with all limits and controls
- To manage the bank´s interest rate risk positions within limits
- To ensure that transactions are executed in compliance with documented parameters, e.g., ISDAs
- At all times operate within policies, strategies and limits approved by the Board and ALCo
- To provide markets facing information to the Balance Sheet Management (BSM) team to assist in the evaluation and control of liquidity and interest rate risk
- To observe market codes and conventions for the execution of wholesale markets transactions and operate to the highest professional standards
- To ensure that the Bank's liquidity supports the capability of meeting customer payment obligations
- To support and participate in all ALCo related activities and tasks.
- To liaise with Treasury Operations, Treasury Control and Treasury Reporting to help them maintain high standards of data accuracy, timely settlement and governance of Treasury activities
- To develop Treasury Markets technology applications
- To represent Treasury Markets in projects involving the implementation of changes in systems and technology
- To maintain an awareness of market activity and trends in markets in which the company operates, namely, money markets, fixed income and interest rate derivatives
- To be a reference point for markets intelligence and economic comment
- To maintain excellent relationships with other markets participants
- To prepare applications for credit limits and renewals
- Significant experience in a bank Treasury function, including at least 3 years in a markets/front office team
- Sound understanding of money market, fixed income, interest rate derivative and FX products and markets and their correlations, with an intuitive grasp of risk / reward.
- At least 3 years fixed income, money markets and interest rate derivatives dealing experience
- Evidence of meeting performance targets
- Strong understanding of financial markets mathematics
- Full understanding of the regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of Treasury dealing systems
- Knowledge of wholesale credit risk
- Experienced of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong organizational, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in guiding and developing Junior Dealers
- Evidence of leading initiatives and creative thinking
- Self-motivated, independent thinking team player capable of building rapport with colleagues
- High energy and resilience
For anymore information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org