BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Sales Director.
- Sell Debtwire Municipals service into buyside community, including mutual funds, hedge funds, registered investment advisors, insurance companies and pension funds
- Consistent delivery of individual, monthly new business sales targets
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads
- Identify target customers, make initial contact, establish relationship and develop the business – managing the full sales cycle from start to finish
- Present live or remote product demonstrations for prospects
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within prospective accounts
- Hit monthly activity metrics target in accordance with set objectives
- Ensure all existing and potential prospect/subscriber activity is logged in the required CRM tool in the form of calls/tasks or meetings
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion
- Represent the Debtwire Municipals offering at required industry events
- Liaise with Sales and CRM teams in the US and globally
- Participate in the strategic development of the Municipals offering for Buyside users
- Work collaboratively with other products in The Mergermarket Group to optimize revenues for the overall business
- Monthly 1-2-1 with manager
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing book of business to reach or exceed monthly personal target and team target
- Create and implement a growth strategy for each subscriber according to needs, business model and opportunities for the FIG portfolio of services
- Improve and enhance overall relationship with subscriber base, further embedding FIG into the daily process of subscriber business
- Work closely with CRM to implement the growth strategy and ensure customers receive maximum value from the service
- Maintain regular value-add contact with customers during the course of the subscription period
- Selling additional services to existing subscribers by meeting and conducting trials to deliver the value proposition.
- Present live or remote product demonstrations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within subscriber base.
- Address renewals a minimum of 3 months in advance of the contract expiry date.
- Ensure existing customers renew their subscriptions through justified proposals and detailed explanations.
- Ensure all existing and potential subscriber activity is logged in Sugar in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Flag risky accounts at the earliest possible stage with management and CRM.
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Hit a monthly revenue target which is comprised of renewal, new business and uplift figures
- Hit monthly activity metrics and sales targets in accordance with set objectives
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Maintain links to the Fixed Income Editorial, Legal and Research teams for the exchange of customer feedback and proactive content supply
- Represent the Fixed Income Group, at Remark events and Fixed Income industry events
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of Municipal Fixed Income market
- Successful track record in Municipals sales and customer relationship management
- Team player who contributes to an environment of excellence
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to subscriber requests
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a professional and courteous manner
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864