- Assist and support senior consultants in the delivery of RM assignments.
- Take an active role in developing and maintaining the Firm’s analytics and client deliverables
- Support senior consultants in the definition and execution of appropriate interest rate, inflation, commodity and foreign exchange management projects.
- Model clients’ interest rate, inflation, commodity and foreign exchange exposures.
- Produce client deliverables developing hedging strategies and indicative pricing.
- Develop forecasting and reporting models for cash liquidity and funding.
- Provide clients with mark-to-market valuations on current positions.
- Operate live market fed trading systems during trade executions.
- Work closely with the other analysts and consultants in the development of strategies, setting objectives, policies and plans, including identifying and targeting potential clients.
- Be a key participant to the continued development and growth of the Firm
- Support the risk management team globally.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience in FX and/or interest rate derivative markets.
- Ability to understand the financial risks faced by a business in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy.
- Experience acquired in the banking sector would be an advantage, although corporate treasury and/or consulting experience focused on risk management strategies is acceptable.
- Entrepreneurial drive; a strong desire to grow the business and have direct impact on its success.
- Self-motivated; possessing tenacity and having perseverance; a proven “closer”.
- Consultative style; strong listening skills.
- Articulate and with excellent writing skills.
- Clear thinker with a strong commitment to learn.
- Bright, motivated and capable individual with a high degree of drive and determination, able swiftly to establish personal credibility.
- Able and willing to succeed in an organization that places value on collective rather than individual success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; able to persuade, influence and collaborate with all stakeholders of the company.
- Energetic and positive attitude; pro-active team player who is keen to contribute to a dynamic and growing business.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Strong team minded work ethic, self-motivated, resourceful, ability to multi-task and work in a flat organizational environment
- Articulate verbal communication and excellent writing skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
If you require any more information please contact Hugh Tamlyn: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-618-8866