BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Quantitative Business Analyst.
- As a Business Analyst within the CTRM and Risk Solutions Team for a leading Agri business, you will be acting as a go between business and Technology, enhancing and integrating with the existing technology stack to deliver the solutions for the evolving business, changing regulations, simplification of processes and resolution of operational issues.
You will be working closely with both, the business stakeholders and the technology teams, acting as a bridge; understanding the business requirements and issues; proposing robust technical solutions; and translating the business needs into the clear, concise and unambiguous specifications. Hence enabling the technical teams to deliver the changes with a quick turnaround.
The role is based in London (working closely with the team in the Netherlands and India). Currently the business is undergoing a large transformation program to reduce legacy systems and consolidate onto SAP.
- The program is run across the business and technology, involving both permanent and vendor staff.
- The position will have you gathering user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use case scenarios and other methods, then identifying the scope and parameters of the requirements analysis and helping to contribute to the implementation of the new or upgraded CTRM system or other solutions.
- Previous commercial experience working as a Business Analyst is essential
Knowledge of the commodity trading domain is essential
Any Energy Trading & Risk Management / Commodity Trading & Risk Management (ETRM/CTRM) or fin-tech software related experience would be advantageous
Practical knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Science
- Development skills and experience in C# and Python, Lavastorm and Tableau
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org