- My client, a global leader in the international wholesale energy markets is looking to hire a high calibre Product Controller.
- The Product Control Department is responsible for the validation and publication of a Trading Profit and loss for every trading desk on a daily basis. This will include agreement with the trading desk and a written explanation of the P&L movement.
- In addition a consolidated P&L is produced and distributed to Management including the monitoring of stop loss limits.
Other responsibilities of the Department include:
- Curve Validation to external sources
- Monitor Futures reconciliations
- Monitor Inter-company Balances
- Various month end reports and reconciliations for Financial Control and Treasury
- Prepare Daily summary of price moves
- A background in middle office/product control/risk management within energy trading/investment banking
- Experience of profit & loss analysis and accounting.
- Knowledge of commodities is desirable.
- Knowledge of derivatives, including futures, options and swaps would be desirable.
- Degree level qualifications essential, BSc highly desirable or equivalent experience
- Accounting Qualification desirable
For any more information please contact email@example.com