- Newly qualified accountant, reporting into the Financial Controller and working with non-finance stakeholders across the University.
- This well-established University has been in existence for over 150 years and has won various awards in its time for exceptional teaching in particular subject areas. Having secured significant funding and with student numbers strong, the University is at an exciting point to bring on new members of the finance team.
- Work with senior stakeholders across both academic and corporate services to provide management information, financial analysis and decision making information and monthly reporting on a timely basis
- You will present information back to senior stakeholders, run analysis and provide support on ad-hoc queries
- Working on the university long term financial planning
- Support junior members of the team
- Assisting with the yearend audit as required
- You will be a newly qualified ACA from an accountancy practice, who has dealt regularly with senior external individuals within an Audit or advisory environment. You will also have a very strong understanding of financial reporting standards and the audit process and how you might apply this to a heavily management reporting focussed role where internal stakeholder management is key.
- Salary £50,000 - plus exceptional pension and holiday allowance
For any more information please contact email@example.com