BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Manager– EMEA Management Team.
- Plan, mobilise and direct compliance initiatives e.g. Support the Senior Managers Regime Control Framework in Business as usual (BAU) and Chair Governance Meetings Supporting SMR.
- To support on-going compliance initiatives e.g. Cross Border, Operational Risk Transformation Programme and represent at the relevant meetings, working groups and forums.
- Primarily responsible for the end to end delivery of all RC initiates/work streams in relation to the Structural Reform Programme/NRFB, including chairing RC Governance and providing RC SME support for the program. To oversee and support all deliverables resulting from the 26 work streams.
- To support all necessary activities in relation to Brexit, to establish a Governance Forum and track activity progress including reporting of key risk and issues.
- To support the Cross Product Compliance Team and other members of the GBM Regulatory Compliance (GBM RC) function to ensure alignment of their initiative outcomes for the EMEA.
- Support the GBM RC line of business teams by mobilizing small to medium size change initiatives.
- Manages all reporting requirements associated with the change initiatives under their remit including.
- Support GBM business initiatives & policies (e.g. Conduct Risk, remediation programmes etc.).
- Act collaboratively with Global Banking & Markets RC teams and other parts of the firm’s risk management framework.
- Interact, in collaboration with the regional country, regional and central Regulatory Compliance teams
- Provide proactive, timely and accurate Compliance and regulatory support to enable the optimal management of project work and initiatives involving GBM RC EMEA team.
- Assist the Regulatory Change EMEA management team to manage and coordinate the introduction of measures and indicators to accurately reflect the risks incurred by the relevant businesses in relation to Compliance matters.
- Ensure effective and appropriate reporting of matters to the Global and Regional Heads of Regulatory Change, GBM and GBM businesses to keep them apprised of Compliance initiatives, Compliance involvement in business initiatives and regulatory actions.
- Set an example to other team members, demonstrating core behaviours and values including teamwork, focus, drive and determination.
- Work collaboratively across peer group and organisation.
- Collaborate and foster good relations with the business, Compliance monitoring team and other Compliance teams.
- Make use of the IRIS system and other relevant systems, taking appropriate action if necessary where reportable events or regulatory inspections within the jobholder’s domain indicate a problem or represent a trend which is cause for concern.
- Works with other areas of the Group Risk Management Framework to provide a seamless risk management service to relevant businesses and their senior management.
- Manage / participate in internal and external investigations into compliance related irregularities
- Assist the business with the preparation of manuals and procedures (regulatory /compliance input only) as required.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Knowledge of GBM products.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Regulatory Compliance
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
- The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 906 2695.