BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Manager – Conduct Compliance and Operational Risk.
- Establish strong relationships across FI, GC and CB Markets with both the business and CBCF
- Review and assess the continuous risk assessment activities undertaken to identify, assess, monitor and control operational risks including Risk Appetite, RCSA, KRIs, Risk Events, Scenario Analysis and Data Validation.
- Review the completeness and accuracy of risks and controls identified and provide the necessary challenge where they are not consistent with 2LOD views.
- Undertake deep dives to assess the control environment.
- Review and assess New Product Approvals (or other such initiatives) and challenge where information is inconsistent with 2LOD views.
- Collaborate with other CCOR Markets colleagues to enable a front to back view of risks and controls to be formed across businesses.
- Provide support to the wider CCOR teams with regards to new projects and work streams as required.
- A good analytical degree
- Significant financial services operational risk experience, preferably within a commercial banking environment.
- Good knowledge of cash and derivatives products covering Rates, Credit, FX, Loans and Deposits.
- Good front to back process and control knowledge.
- Good Operational Risk Framework knowledge.
- Understanding of the three lines of defence model of risk management
For anymore information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org