BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Liquidity Risk Associate.
Liquidity Risk Management is a new unit within the Bank's Risk division responsible for providing independent liquidity risk oversight over the entire operations. Oversight includes risk identification, establishment of the liquidity risk appetite, development of liquidity risk limits, monitoring of liquidity practices, setting the guidelines for liquidity management, model validation, and reporting to senior management and risk committees.
- Establish a formalized and proactive liquidity risk identification process to ensure Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) is well versed in internal and external factors impacting liquidity risk, thereby enabling LRM to serve as an effective challenge function to Treasury.
- Facilitate executive level decision-making by performing trend analysis and reporting on emerging liquidity risks to appropriate governing bodies.
- Challenge liquidity risk models, including evaluating the reasonableness of inputs/assumptions and performing output analysis to test the functionality of the models.
- Propose modifications to the liquidity risk appetite and liquidity risk limits
- Evaluate the appropriateness of intraday liquidity risk management practices deployed by Treasury; ensure compliance with internally established requirements and regulatory expectations.
- At least 3+ years of experience in financial statement analysis. Specialization within the financial services sector preferred, but not required.
- An understanding of bank and broker/dealer assets and on and off-balance sheet liabilities.
- Knowledge of the behavior of capital markets products.
- Preferred experience in one of the following; secured funding, collateral monitoring, prime brokerage, intraday liquidity or derivatives.
For any more information please contact email@example.com