My banking client are looking for a Change Manager who will lead IT services for Corporate and Global Transactional Banking. You will lead Programs for Corporate and Commercial Banking, ensuring the execution and successful implementation of the Corporate platform. You will also develop the IT strategy for business areas, a background in IT is not essential, they are looking for someone who will understand business needs and can manage delivery of IT and testing.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Leading Programs for Corporate and Commercial Banking ensuring the execution and successful implementation of the Corporate platform.
- Developing the IT strategy for the business areas in charge.
- Aligning the program planning of platform with the IT strategy at the Group level, maximizing value for the business and strategic direction.
- Creating the relationship with the Global areas that will provide support to the UK service model (specialized products, etc.)
- Ensuring the coordination with Operations and Change Management for the complex programs to implement
- Driving the relationship with business at high level in partnership to identify and manage the priorities, and share the vision of the Technology strategy.
- Managing the implementation plans, form an IT perspective to ensure quality and delivery on time.
- Managing the efficiency in the IT area for costs, resources and third parties with the support of the finance function within the area
- Leading the engagement area and develop the model within the Corporate and Commercial Banking IT team
- Managing the different organizations within the IT function to successfully deliver against the objective
If you require any more information please contact Lewis Clarke: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 705 9353