An American Multinational Financial Services Corporation is looking to introduce an International Corporate Tax Advisory SME to support the Director on UK and EMEA projects.
They are seeking someone to:
- Advise on corporation tax for UK and EMEA projects
- Advise on corporation tax to multiple business stakeholders, e.g. Tax, Controllership, Treasury, Legal Office, Procurement and broader Business colleagues around the world
- Provide tax advice in respect of third party contracts and new product developments
- Provide tax advice on treasury matters e.g. new loans, renewals of loans, structuring of financing activities
- Take large responsibility in the resolution of UK and wider European tax authority audits and investigations
- Providing advice in respect of inter-company transactions and reviewing associated agreements
Ideally you will have:
- Exposure to US and other European tax regimes
- A proven track record dealing with the corporate tax affairs of medium to large multinational companies
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Strong communication skills
Please send your cv to the email email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss the opening and an application.