My client a leading Real Estate business are seeking to hire an Interim Anaplan Systems
Development Manager for a period of 9-12 months, based at their offices in Central London.
- The primary purpose of this role is to develop and enhance the Anaplan Hub reporting solution in parallel with the rollout of Microsoft Dynamics AX. This will involve:
- Interfacing directly with Dynamics AX using “hyper-connect” or similar tool, importing full P&L and B/S data sets
- Building out Anaplan so that it is capable of holding balance sheet data
- Buildings a seamless Power BI front end which will act as the self-service interface to the business
- Building out Power BI reporting dashboards - delivering more automated dashboard reporting and management reporting packs
- Producing reports on working capital and balance sheet
A critical part of the role will be managing the changes in data flows from PeopleSoft/Dynamics AX into Anaplan to ensure continuity of management reporting. This will involve working closely with and influencing multiple stakeholders (PeopleSoft Governance, EMEA FP&A, Project Reporting team etc).
The role will also require significant interaction with key senior stakeholders to establish business requirements.
- Project management of the phased go-live dates for AX rollout, including switching of source data of Anaplan from PeopleSoft/TM1 to AX to ensure continuity of management reporting
- Develop interface between AX and Anaplan using “hyper-connect” or similar tool
- Staging / Structuring of financial data within Anaplan for both balance sheet & income statement.
- Ensure data integrity and reconciliation with downstream corporate reporting systems (PeopleSoft/HFM)
- Work with senior EMEA Leadership to understand and interpret reporting requirements with the aim of developing a Power BI report solution – understand business needs and develop BI tool to meet these needs
- Ability to interpret and structure Anaplan & TM1 data to enable dashboard reporting (using Power BI) in line with reporting requirements and the organisational structure.
- Develop and own self-serve reporting solutions via Power BI dashboards (for both income statement and balance sheet) that provide a deep understanding of our business, how the business is performing and the key drivers.
- Maintain quality governance and controls to ensure consistent and accurate results are produced.
- Ensure systematic checks and balances are in place to ensure completeness of data and reconciliation with source ERP and corporate systems.
- Qualified accountant with ability to manage complex, multi-country, multi-contract businesses in an FP&A capacity.
- Power BI modelling and report development experience.
- Anaplan development experience
- TM1 modelling experience preferred
- Highly numerate with demonstrable attention to detail and ability to condense large volumes of data into concise reports for presentation to senior management.
- Analytical problem solving – analyse available information, use relevant data to identify trends, offers practical and effective solutions to simple and complex problems
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Interpret results, conclude actionable recommendations and communicate them effectively to your business stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in pressurised commercial environments with flexibility required during periods of high workload and at critical points in reporting cycle.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, confidence to challenge and present to senior management and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org