My client is looking for an immediately available fully qualified financial accountant based in Central London for an initial Interim assignment which will convert permanent within 3-6 months. You will be responsible for various statutory returns and ownership of reconciliation group submissions.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliation monthly process. Produce reconciliations for a number of balance sheet accounts and develop a solid understanding of movements. Organise and compile submissions from the wider finance team. Deliver file to Financial Controller in accordance with deadlines. Manage feedback, coordinate division signoff, and upload completed file to Group for final review.
- Assist in production of the periodic financial statements including the Balance Sheet, Cash and commentary and a suite of financial reports. Provide cover for Financial Accounting Manager where required. Take ownership of intercompany agreement process and intercompany dunning. Enter a range of period end journals to further analyse various system interfaces.
- Lead credit card and Smart card reconciliation process and drive new developments in the area.
- Contribute to budgets and forecasts by providing forecast values for key reconciliation accounts owned.
- Business partner with 'X' department to ensure system runs smoothly and debts are chased accordingly. Work with 'X' business partner to prepare for stock audits and reviews.
- Support accounts payable function with ad hoc queries as required. Review ledger periodically and give guidance to team.
- You will be newly qualified ideally (ACA/ACCA) and immediately available with solid financial accounting experience.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org