You will work within the Global Quant Function who have an expertise in Algo Strat Quant Development. You will help shape the product offering and the execution performance of one of the leading Equities electronic businesses in the world.
The successful candidate will join the EMEA Algorithmic Trading Quantitative function. The group works closely with its Product and Technology partners to develop the electronic trading products of for both Equities and Futures.
- Continued development, enhancement and support of algorithmic trading strategies and smart order routing engines
- Calibration, fine-tuning, enhancement and performance monitoring of various trading components
- Excellent academic background with a quantitative or software engineering subject (MSc / PhD or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills: able to interact with various business partners and clients
- Previous development experience in algorithmic trading is preferred
- Extensive programming experience in Java
- Previous experience of programming in Python a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver robust, modular, well-tested code
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively both independently and with multiple teams/individuals
- Good understanding of Global Markets
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages, especially Java and Python
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org