My client a multinational retail company are looking to hire a Head of Property Finance for a 12 month maternity contract based in their Central London offices.
To provide financial support to the Property Director and lead the Property and Store Development Finance Team. This includes formulating the Group Property Strategy and forecasting/managing all property costs and capital expenditure budgets.
The successful candidate will work with a wide group of senior stakeholders, directly managing two Senior Finance Managers and their respective reports.
- Managing the production of the Property strategy including financial evaluation and recommendations for space acquisitions, disposals, lease renewals/exits and other initiatives relating to the existing property estate, both in the UK and internationally.
- Working with the Property Director and Treasury Department to evaluate our Key Asset Strategy for trading and non-trading properties.
- Coordinating the agenda and representing the Finance function at a fortnightly meeting to present Property proposals to the CEO.
- Overseeing the presentation of Property strategies to Brand Directors and their teams on a regular basis.
- Managing the Property Capital Plan with relevant reporting to the Group Shared function.
- Overseeing budget control and cashflows for all Store Development project.
- Overseeing the production of accurate and timely rent forecasts for the Brand P&Ls, and production of the bi annual group portfolio summary (Blackbook).
- Management of store maintenance budgets (c£8m per annum).
- Supervision of all Property reports including monthly Board Papers and KPI analysis.
- Overseeing the development of the Projects Module as part of the new finance system implementation project (FinFor).
- Adhoc project work to support the Property Director including strategic market analysis/opportunity cost analysis.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant post qualification experience.
- Pro-active attitude with an analytical approach to tasks and the ability to review and challenge scenarios objectively.
- Relevant experience within a Retail & Property finance role previously
- Confident communicator able to liaise and influence effectively at senior levels.
- Flexibility to deal with the changing focus and business demands within a fast paced, challenging environment.
For any more information please contact email@example.com