I am recruiting on behalf of a growing investment bank based here in London looking to add a Head of Liquidity Risk to their ranks whom is looking for a very unique challenge in their next role.
This position is perfect for a current Head of Liquidity risk or a senior VP with broad experience that has both the technical know-how as well as the gravitas and hunger to take on responsibility of a function build out.
As a close knit team, you will have exposure unlike most banks and working not only closely with the CRO in decision making but you will present to board, be an ALCO member, be the face to the regulator for liquidity risk matters, work alongside front office and the wider teams like risk, finance, audit and reporting as well as have responsibility to set the framework limits and process drive.
This is an incredibly hands on role that incorporates not only BAU Liquidity Risk measures, but allows you to get stuck in as a genuine driver of the projects, build and decision making throughout the function.
You will inherit a small team to start, with expectation to grow and delegate as the function continues its upwards trajectory.
- Heading the Liquidity Risk Management for the bank
- Building and developing liquidity risk frameworks and initiatives
- LAB management – working closely with Treasury
- Managing the liquidity reserves of the bank
- Attending industry bodies in relation to liquidity risk management
- Being the voice to the regulator on liquidity related topics
- Working with FCA, EBA, BOE and all regulatory bodies to provide timely crucial reporting information as required.
- Providing updates and changes as needed in line with new regulation
It goes without saying, that someone with previous experience in heading up a liquidity risk team within another investment bank is the ideal candidate for this role.
- 8-10+ years of Liquidity Risk experience.
- Strong leadership experience
- Investment banking experience and product knowledge
- Stress Testing – Liquidity and enterprise wide
- Demonstrable experience dealing with senior/C level staff and presenting/facing off with them
- Experience in driving initiatives and projects within liquidity risk
If you match the above description then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org