- Head of Finance role, reporting into the director of this INGO and to take full ownership of financial management and administration for the organisation.
- This international charity helps and supports people in poor health across the world in poverty stricken areas. With growth from £10-£20m turnover over the last three years they now employ 600 staff worldwide and 25 in a London head office. With a highly collaborative culture where staff are highly passionate about the work the organisation does, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in the sector.
- Take ownership of the organisations financial management and accounting
- Assist the Director in the strategic management overall as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Ensure that all financial compliant is met, that systems are effective and secure and that all reporting deadlines are met
- Produce timely projections and analysis to enable budgetary oversight and strategic decision-making
- Manage a small finance and administration team
- Work very closely with programmes staff globally to ensure that high standards of financial management are also upheld worldwide, in particular: risk, cash flow, donor funding requirements
- Oversee organisational administration (IT, legal, HR, head office)
- This role requires a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong understanding of financial compliance, regulation and accounting standards, ideally in relation to restricted funding. You will have strong communication skills and experience of working with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels.
- Salary - £45,000 to £50,000
- 25 Days holiday plus enforced Christmas leave
For any more information please contact email@example.com