BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Head of Finance.
- Head of Finance and Operations, reporting into the Director of Finance and Resources and responsible for all financial management for the organisation.
- This Arts and Film focussed not-for-profit works within grant management and project funding to provide students, professionals and organisations with support and development. Utilised by and in partnership with some of the most famous and highly regarded organisations within the arts and film industries, this organisation is going through an exciting development stage within their history.
- Managing of a sizeable, multifaceted finance and grant management team, oversight of their work to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Full responsibility for the delivery of external and internal financial reporting
- Production of management reporting pack and development of commercial finance function to deliver strong business experience to non-finance
- Lead of annual statutory reporting and audit process
- Management of grant management, working with the Director of Finance and Resources and operations on new bids
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience of managing a finance function through full reporting cycles as well as making continued improvement to a finance department as a whole. Strong communication and team management skills are a must, as is an ability to deal with a changing environment. Experience of grant management within the not-for-profit sector would be highly beneficial.
- Up to £70,000 plus benefits
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org