A leading Investment Bank are looking to hire a head of Data Analytics, to be based in London or Birmingham.
- Role holder will manage a team of 10-15 individuals. They will need to motivate, develop and guide Analytics Manager and Analysts on project management, setting realistic timelines, and line management.
- You to deputise for the Regional Head of Analytics, including attending stakeholder Steering Committee meetings where required.
- You will be required to keep abreast of latest tools and technology available.
- You should proactively suggest improvements where necessary, so the team are delivering analysis utilising latest technology.
- Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language & financial impacts. Also be able to identify opportunities from information extracted.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and gain agreement around priorities with stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence & communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues at different levels of the organisation.
- Experience of applying analytical techniques to data to produce explanatory or predictive results
- Have directly relevant analytical experience within financial services or an alternative data driven organization
- Experience of line management responsibility of a team, preferably managing team leaders / managers also.
If you require any more information please contact Lewis Clarke: email@example.com or 0207 653 6729