My client a leading Media business are seeking to hire an impressive Group FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis in London.
The role is to support the group financial planning and analysis team in driving consistent and seamless group wide processes, information flows and analysis; implementing performance management (including KPI’s) through robust reporting processes and systems. The core of the role is to support delivery of accurate and timely reporting & analysis requirements of the team, however also required is support on other activity including planning.
- Board and Executive Reporting
- Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories.
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance - both financial and non - financial. Liaise closely with territory finance teams ensuring consistency and quality.
- Production of the group monthly finance pack.
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs.
- Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings.
- Support the group FP&A team in other routine and ad -hoc board and executive reporting requirements.
In - year Forecasting and Budgeting
- Support delivery of the in - year forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Group consolidation for quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting across several territories.
- Development of territory reporting packs for forecast and budget processes and development of group consolidation workbooks.
- Development of board and executive reports for each forecast and annual budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data into the group financial systems.
System Improvement and Efficiency
- Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures that local finance teams are able to use when submitting the required information at group level.
- Create and embed meaningful performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
- Involvement in development and implementation of group - wide planning and reporting systems(s) e.g. Controller and TM1.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories.
- A strong understanding of complex excel models with the ability to change/develop/re-design them at advanced level.
- Experience in introducing new processes to reduce risk, improve efficiency of reporting and aid Management decision making.
- Able to work with foreign subsidiaries to ensure objectives are met and deadlines adhered to.
- Part Qualified Accountant ACMA, ACA or ACCA.
- Experience working with Agresso, Hyperion and Cognos systems (or similar) including data loading and extraction.
- Experience of board Level reporting.
- Numerate & Analytical: Highly numerate and analytical. Takes a logical and methodical approach to the analysis of information in order to draw accurate conclusions.
- Attention to Detail: Focused on the accuracy and quality of work through to completion without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to liaise with international finance teams and senior stakeholders.
- Planning & Organising: Establishes a clear set of objectives, Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Problem Solving: Able to pro-actively solve problems and develop solutions, or new ideas, which have not been considered before; looks at things from a different perspective.
- IT literacy: Advanced Excel capabilities including ability to develop/re-design financial models, advanced pivot tables.
For anymore information please contact email@example.com