My client a global retail firm are seeking to hire a Group Finance Manager for their offices based in North London.
- Full responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the 'back half’ of the PLC Statutory Annual Report and Accounts.
- Deliver the consolidated Group month-end process, ensuring the monthly close is delivered efficiently with no surprises
- Support the Group Finance Director in ensuring that the messages from the results are clearly visible to the Board in a timely manner
- Preparation of subsidiary stat accounts
- Manage and treasury operations, preparing and reviewing cash flow forecasts and analysis and making recommendations to the Group FD on the utilisation of Group’s Revolving Credit Facility
- Assisting the Group FD in the construction and implementation of a new global treasury management process
- PLC function financial management
- Ensure that the owners of the corporate functions including Group executive, Group finance, IT and marketing understand how they are contributing to Group performance every period against budget and last year through the preparation and briefing of PLC function management accounts
- Take ownership of the accounting for IFRS2 Share Option charges
- Identify and implement best practice processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with Financial Planning & Analysis team for analyses, forecasting and budgeting purposes to ensure alignment of planning and actuals approach and tools
- Develop and implement accounting processes and procedures to strengthen internal controls, gain efficiencies and standardize business practices
- Continuous assessment of systems in place to identify areas of enhancement, change or development
- Qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with post qualified experience of owning Group consolidation and delivering PLC reporting ideally with exposure to the complexities of a retail / consumer type business model
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple project
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
For any more information please contact email@example.com