BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Graduate Treasury Associate.
What you’ll do:
- My client are recruiting for a great opportunity for a graduate with an accounting, economics or financial degree. The successful candidate will be joining our inventive finance team to learn and develop a career in our treasury department.
- In the role you will gain exposure to bonds, investments and global markets.
- In this role you will support the treasury operations manager and financial accountants.
- You will gain operational and accounting treasury experience.
- In this role you will be involved in reporting as well as supporting new transactions.
- In this role you will be developing your financial and analytical skills and applying them into a commercial business.
What you’ll need:
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2:1 degree or equivalent
- You will need teamwork skills, a proactive approach to your work and a capacity to make informed decisions.
- Preferred Subjects: Economics, Mathematics, Business and Management Studies, Accounting and Finance
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional on the job training from Senior Management.
- Study support for an ACA Qualification.
- Excellent career progression and opportunities for development
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org