- Finance Business Partnering position, reporting into the Head of Finance Business Partnering and a key point of contact for senior leadership in the provision of decision making information and support.
- This FTSE listed transport business is one of the largest within the sector and operate internationally. They are looking to bring someone in to one of their Rail subsidiaries which is constantly looking to improve their service levels through various means.
- They are looking for someone to move into a Commercial Finance role, where you will act as a key Finance Business Partner for a number of senior non-finance individuals within a business area that is crucial to improvement of customer service and experience whilst using the network.
- Production and delivery of monthly management reporting to budget holders
- Analysis of key data and presentation to senior management
- Financial appraisal of key ongoing projects
- Budgeting and forecasting
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management accounting, report writing and business partnering experience that can be evidenced through experience. As such, you will have worked previously with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels, including board level.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org