- Finance Business Partner Role, reporting into the Head of Business Partnering and working across the organisation with senior stakeholders to assist with decision making.
- This leading housing organisation provides thousands of homes across London and is an award winning developer. The organisation provides a mixture of affordable and commercial property and has ambitious plans to grow both portfolios moving forward.
- Work with senior stakeholders to provide management information, financial analysis and decision making information and reporting on a timely basis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working on the five year financial plan
- Providing training and support to junior members of the team
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management accounting experience that can be evidenced through experience. You will have worked previously with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels. A practice or commercial real estate background would be beneficial.
For any more information please contact email@example.com