- Liaising with the accounts departments of various sized clients to chase overdue invoices.
- Managing the temporary staff; generating contracts, processing timesheets and invoices, etc.
- Running the monthly payroll and ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Using Xero accounting software to keep track of payments, invoices and VAT payments.
- Working with the accountants to confirm the firm’s quarterly VAT returns.
- Creating a weekly forecast of the current accounts, expected payments and overdue invoices.
- Processing and paying employee expenses.
Requirements expected from the successful candidate:
- AAT Qualification or strong experience of working in a similar role.
- A strong knowledge of Xero and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, efficient and organised whilst under time pressure.
- Comfortable using your own initiative and working independently.
- Due to the nature of this role candidates must have strong numerical and IT skills and the ability to inspire trust and confidence - particularly with senior stakeholders.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org